Benjamin Day 1

Benjamin Day 1

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Our second home

The dynamics in the house has really changed. there are some really lovely people here at the moment. There is genuine interest in each others child but also everyday conversations. In fact at the weekend there was 4 sets of families in the garden and all we needed was a BBQ and some chilled beer to make it a party. That feeling doest come very often and it as lovely.
There are some sad stories as well as some inspiring stories that I wish I could share.

There are also times in here that make you hide in your room and disappear from prying eyes and insincere people.  Being private people , both me and Dave struggle with that at times and are very grateful for this sanctuary we call our second home.

Our room is very comfy now as I have brought so much from home. I cooked a chilli con carne in the slow cooker the other day. It was lovely to walk in and smell it but it did waft down the hallway. God knows what the staff though. maybe I need a fridge and a hot plate now LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment